Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Diamond In The Snow: The Pur Fur Jacket

Ok guys - for those of you who have no idea what to get your girl for the holidays you can warm her heart with a diamond - A Diamond In The Snow that is!








The Pur Fur Jacket from A Diamond In The Snow ($898) is a great jacket and not getting a ton of play because there are no pictures available so unless you are in the store you can't tell how awsome it is!


The fur detail is on the chest, back, collar and cuffs - but it is reversible too! The jacket is warm, beautiful on and off the slopes and has a zillion pockets (a very important feature!). Every little detail of this jacket is top of the line and gorgeous.



I am a pretty typical streetwear size 8 with long arms - I am wearing a size 8 in these pictures and as you can see the sleeve length is good on me - I might take a size 10 if I were going to layer heavily under it.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help with choosing a size,

See ya on the slopes!


Kjerstin

No comments: