Thursday, December 11, 2008

SPK Kaos Freestyle Boots



Looking around at the other e-tailers it appears there are only a few pairs of the '08 Salomon SPK Kaos Freestyle boots floating around. Even though some of them have them listed my guess is they would be hard pressed to put their hands on them.

I have been digging around in our warehouse looking for any loose bits and pieces and have found an SPK in a 25.5 and a 26.5. I realize these are pretty small sizes but at $299 they would make a great gift for someone who might be growing out of them soon.

If you are interested contact me directly as they are not listed on our website anymore but I'd love to see someone get them because they are a great boot - one of our staff's favorites to sell.

I might also be able to find a few pairs of Mojo's, Gun's and Foil's if that is of interest to anyone.

No comments: